Get a practical framework to manage cyber security threats to your organisation.
Highly recommended!.. Insightful course for this area.. Well worth the time and effort to attend.
ICT Manager, South East Water
What you will gain from this event
- Understand the need for security governance and how best to leverage it for effective security management for ICS/ SCADA.
- Investigate ICS/ SCADA network architectures and learn best practices to achieve controlled integration with corporate IT networks.
- Discover practical methods for assessing security risks to ICS/ SCADA networks and systems.
- Participate in a risk assessment workshop, find vulnerabilities within a hypothetical ICS/ SCADA installation and develop a threat model and risk scenarios to identify consequences and inherent risks.
- Learn how to defend against Stuxnet-type threats and maintain ICS/ SCADA system resiliency against unregistered threats (zero-days).
- See demonstrations on essential monitoring technologies for ICS/ SCADA systems and discuss implications.
Great course!.. Excellent instructors.. Provided me with plenty of information to meet the security needs of our SCADA.
IT Support, Metro Trains
More benefits of SIS' Industrial Cyber Security Training
- Perform live attacks and see the impact of denial-of-service attacks on industry-leading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Discover common security issues in ICS/ SCADA network architectures and how these can be avoided at system design.
- See how removable devices can be utilised to attack ICS/ SCADA systems.
- Learn how to establish and maintain a robust security incident management framework leveraging existing organisational capabilities.
- Receive references to the latest industry standards and best practice guides.
- Understand the benefits and implications of implementing technologies such as IEC 61850, DNP3Sec, virtualisation, cloud computing and more!